I visited the iMac list page ( which Google calls a group )

I do not see anything on there about a Saudi .

You can assume your email addy was copped from Google and is now
hacker/marketer property.

Handle it like spam. Check the full address from where it was sent. you may
find a clue as to the true origin. LEM filters quite well, so I am fairly
confident that while it may say the name of the list it is a spoofed send.
Try using whatever clues you find to filter as spam and take any other anti
spam measures you feel are appropriate.

Adrian D'Alessio aka; Fluxstringer
fluxstrin...@gmail.com
https://vimeo.com/user31618097 <fluxstrin...@gmail.com>
http://www.flickr.com/photos/fluxstreamcommunication/
http://www.facebook.com/FluxStringer
https://www.youtube.com/user/fluxstringer
http://www.linkedin.com/in/fluxstreamcommunications

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 8:00 PM, Ryan Waldon <ryanwaldon2...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Good question, I was wondering that myself. The last time I asked why I
> had received what was clearly an inappropriate post, I was basically told
> to sit down and shut up by the moderator.
>
> - Ryan
>
> Sent from my Apple iPad Pro 
>
> > On May 16, 2018, at 07:57, Colin P D Yarwood <colin.yarw...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > ?

> > --
> group/imaclist
> >
> > ---
> Groups "iMac Group" group.
> an email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>
> --
> group/imaclist
>
> ---
> "iMac Group" group.
> email to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iMac
Group" group.
to imaclist+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.