Edmond Chand wrote:
> Hello Folks,
>
> New to python and trying to make an text branding application to batch
> process Tif G4 images. Where do I start does anyone have anything similar
> they are working on, thanks for helping.

I used to have some code that I used to draw the text images for my web
site if you think that might help - you just want to draw text over an
image, right?

If you check the docs for the Imagedraw module you'll find it's not that
scary. I have never used TIFFs, though there's no real reason to suspect
that they'll be significantly different from other formats.

Let me know if you want me to dredge up the code.

regards
  Steve

--
Steve Holden        +1 571 484 6266   +1 800 494 3119