From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Paul Lutwak
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2005 11:02 AM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Non Outlook features

Does Ipswitch ever have plans to make the web messaging, global address books, scheduling, calenders, shared folders and other features work with any other product than Microsoft's Outlook?

Team Newfield
Expect Excellence!!

Paul Lutwak
Director of Instructional and Informational Technology
Newfield Central Schools
247 Main Street
Newfield, NY 14867
(607) 564-9955 ext. 1220