-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Pasquale Viscione
- Dial S.p.A.
Sent: Wednesday, March 08, 2006 11:42 AM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: [IMail Forum] Max mailbox size

Hi,
I have virtual host with global setting on "Default max mailbox size"
setting on 6000000.
I have some accounts that have unlimited "0" but I have an error.
In the user account is set to max mailboxs size to "0" but the account does
not work; I have the message for postmaster "User
mailbox exceeds allowed size"
What can I do to modify only a specified user account?

Regards.

Pasquale.