-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Lee
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 1:04 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Another Issue

I have imail on a test system but so far that's where it's been. Our
production servers are all exchange boxes.

Please don't be offended when I ask/say this ((I don't mean anything bad by
this) it seems that there are a lot of issues with imail each time a new
patch, version or upgrade comes out. What benefits do you be from imail vs
exchange? Besides the cost issue what is imail doing better than exchange?

John