From: "John Lee" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 21, 2008 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Another Issue

I see, it seems like most people using imail are more in providing
service for others than for their own internal usage. (ex you host
with us, you get x mb for mailbox)

We use email internally for our employees. So we have less
configurations and require less features. I guess this is why imail is
still sitting on out test box