From: imail_forum-ow...@list.ipswitch.com
[mailto:imail_forum-ow...@list.ipswitch.com] On Behalf Of Hirthe, Alexander
Sent: December-18-08 11:27 AM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: AW: [IMail Forum] Smart Phones

Hi,

I'm using it windows mobile device and I'm using imap to get my mail.
Works well, including SSL access with the Imail signed certificate.

Alex

Siller AG, Wannenaeckerstrasse 43, 74078 Heilbronn
Vorstand: Prof. H.-F. Siller (Vorsitzender), Joern Buelow, Ralf Michi
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Baumeister
Reg. Gericht Stuttgart, HRB 107707, Ust-Id Nr. DE145782955

Knowledge Base/FAQ: http://imailserver.com/support/kb.html

Aucun virus trouvé dans le message entrant.
Checked by AVG.
7:21 PM