> Here you can learn more rules.ima tricks:
>
> Imail 6 Manual, Page 75, available at
> ftp://ftp.ipswitch.com/ipswitch/manuals/imail6.pdf

Thanks - I've looked that over a number of times.

> I figured out the filename= part by looking at a mailbox file,
> checking how
> an attachment was distinguished from the rest of the message.

The filename= thing threw me for a loop, because it looked like a condition
that could have been mentioned in the manual.

But you're saying that you filter for instances where  "filename=" actually
appears in the body of a message with an attachment.

I've actually looked for the names of attachments, but Outlook doesn't let
me at all of the "source" of a message - just the Internet headers. When
Outlook wouldn't let me see it, I sort of assumed the filename was something
I couldn't filter for.
But now I understand that "filename="  is in there somewhere, and I can see
the light.

Thank you for helping me beef up my mailing list filters.

(You ISPs can't just bag all .exe, .js or .vbs - but a moderator can.)

Gary Mauer
Window Cleaning Network
Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, USA

[EMAIL PROTECTED]