we simply instruct users to go to the web messaging piece where they can
change it themselves through this interface.

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web Solutions, Inc.
(804) 346-5300
(877) 800-GLOBAL
----- Original Message -----
From: Patrick Moss - CyberLink Technical Support Group
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 10:08 AM
Subject: [IMail Forum] Change Password at first logon?


> I have a customer who would like to add user accounts with generic
> passwords, and then have them forced to change their password at first
> logon? Is this anything that has been done?, can it be done?  I am not to
> familiar with the web interfase, I am familiar with ASP but I have heard
> that the webinterfase does not use IIS so it seems as though it cannot be
> done.   Any help would be appreciated.
>
>
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
> '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
> Patrick Moss - Technical Support Group - Assistant Systems Administrator
> CyberLink, Inc.R - Featuring SurfPure Filtered Internet Access
> http://support.cyberlink.com
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> (888)Plug-in2
> (219)235-1400
>
> Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html
> to be removed from this list.
>
> An Archive of this list is available at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/
>

Please visit http://www.ipswitch.com/support/mailing-lists.html 
to be removed from this list.

An Archive of this list is available at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/imail_forum%40list.ipswitch.com/

Reply via email to