> Okay - help out here - the setting for Default Mailbox size if I wanted it
> set to 5MB would be - 512000 Bytes - right?

I don't understand why MaxMailbox size is specified in bytes instead of
Megs. When was the last time you wanted to limit a mailbox to 385726 bytes ?

Andrew P. Kaplan, CNE, MCSE+Internet, MCT, CCNA, CCDA
CyberShore, Inc. -- Premium Internet Services -- http://www.cshore.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
-Martin Luther King, Jr.