>We have Declude, and we're getting upwards of about 20 of these an hour:
>
>The problem is that the message which goes back to the sender comes back
>with a:
>
>Unknown user: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

When the virus is received, Declude will send out the notifications, one of
which is to the sender of the virus (in this case,
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]".  But, the address apparently is no longer
valid (perhaps Earthlink killed the account, or it is over its size
limit).  In that case, the E-mail will bounce.

Is there any indication that there is something else wrong, and that they
are not sending a virus?  You can check the \IMail\Spool\virus\ directory
to see the raw E-mail file with the virus in it, to verify that they are
sending a virus.
                                                                 -Scott