> I am testing Version 7. I am also using HKSI Killer Web Mail. Everything
> works graet except for one thing taht have got me scratching my haed.
>
> If I set up default max mailbox size limit for a host of say 10MB
> (10000000) and I set a individual user Mailbox size limit of 0. Your
> documentation/help clearly states atht user should therefore
> inherit host
> setting of 10MB. This does not happen. The user becomes unlimited.
> I can set his size as 10, 20, 30MB and it works fine. Any ideas?

That is an IMail bug involving the tag that returns the user mailbox size
limit to the webpage. We've been aware of it for some time, and made
Ipswitch aware of it, but just recently stopped waiting and fixed it
ourselves. About an hour ago we released KillerWebMail hotfix 2.0.6,
available at http://hksi.net/downloads/ to registered customers, that
fixes the problem with a domain-specific config file in which you can set
the domain's default size limit.

BTW, you'll find a lot more Killer users over on our IMail Admin list that
we host, as well as product announcements like the one today for 2.0.6.
Subscribe at http://hksi.net/lists/.

Ron Hornbaker
President/CTO
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  http://humankindsystems.com
  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  w e  c o d e.  w e  c a r e.

  .  Come say Hi to us at ISPCON in Las Vegas, October 9-11, booth #3620!
  .  http://www.ispcon.com/fall2001/attend-exhibitordetail.asp?X_ID=1792
  .  http://AnswerTrack.com - eCRM email tracking solution
  .  http://KillerWebMail.com - the name says it all
  .  http://hksi.net/products - EZSignUp, You'veGotIMail!, etc...