I am testing Version 7. I am also using HKSI Killer Web Mail. Everything
works graet except for one thing taht have got me scratching my haed.

If I set up default max mailbox size limit for a host of say 10MB
(10000000) and I set a individual user Mailbox size limit of 0. Your
documentation/help clearly states atht user should therefore inherit host
setting of 10MB. This does not happen. The user becomes unlimited.
I can set his size as 10, 20, 30MB and it works fine. Any ideas?