Andy,

I can offer a totally different solutions,use a perl script to create the
list. Of course the script comes with the standard disclaimers ;-)

# this script will create mailing using appending $domain to the imail
directories
# run this from the "users directory in imail"

$domain = "yourdomain.com";

opendir(THISDIR, ".");
@allfiles = grep -d, readdir THISDIR;

open (FH, "> maillist.txt");

foreach $name (@allfiles) {
   if ($name ne '.' && $name ne '..') {
      print FH "$name\@$domain\n";
   }
}
close (FH);

Andrew P. Kaplan

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the
opportunity in every difficulty" --Winston Churchill

---