> I've been trying the Mailall.exe in V5.04, only certain users are getting
> the e-mail (max 15 as far as I can see) the commant prompt used is

I have harped on Ipswitch about mailall.exe since version 3...

All versions prior to 7.1x were only reliable if you used the Imail internal
database. If you use NT-SAM or SQL you are SOL.

There are utilities to make a list of your users and then use the mailing
list to send the emails.

It still sucks, but the latest version does work with NT-SAM reliable as far
as I can tell.

Sheldon

Sheldon Koehler, Owner/Partner        http://www.tenforward.com
Ten Forward Communications           360-457-9023
Nationwide access, neighborhood support!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time
to pause and reflect." Mark Twain