> That  is what I was thinking. I am using a SYSLOG server to write my
> logs  to  a  MSSQL  DB.  I  was going to write a ASP/CF Front End to
> search, sort, view the logs. Is there any thing that I can pull that
> would  Uniquely  identify a single transaction from start to finish?

If by transaction you mean submission *and* delivery, not exactly. The
SMTPD  and SMTP processes are not linked by handle. They are, however,
linked  by  the queue (Q) file name. With some clever coding you would
be  able  to get the tail end of the SMTPD thread, where the file name
is logged, linked with the beginning of the forked SMTP process, where
the file name is also logged.

-Sandy