>Is there anyway you can install 7.1x on a test box

Mark unfortunately I can't. I could go straight 8.03 and move the registry
branch etc... but I thought it would be better to bring the new server up to
where I am now loading it exactly as I did the old one and then go to
8.03....Thanks for your input and I would like to hear from others on this
as well....

thanks,
Jim