Ok I almost feel stupid asking this but I'll ask anyway. Can imail and symantec
antivirus gateway be run on the same server as imail? According the the manual you
have go play in DNS to get it working setting MX proirities etc, but it does not look
like it will work on the same box.
I am trying to push declude and as an emergency measure I installed ASSP yesterday to
curb the worm's attack on our network and it seems to have stopped it.

I'm not the IT person at this company, just someone with my own company on the side
who is trying to get promoted in to IT. Our existing guy had to ask what a MX record
was yesterday, and just has many problems grasping "new" technology. He's a great PC
tech but a horrible network admin.

Thanks in advance, Sorry about the rant,
The Other Scott