I've never used the anti-SPAM features in IMail (I'm a Declude user), so if there is an obvious answer to this question, go easy on me.
I've copied the URL-domain-bl.txt file to the top directory in IMail.
I went to one of my hosts and chose Primary Host under Antispam | Content Filtering (HTML) | URL Domain Black Lists.
I set the "Action to be taken" to Forward To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I applied the settings.
When I exit the IMail Administrator and open it up again the "Action to be taken" reverts to "Insert X-Header". It will not save my Forward To setting.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks,

Mike

---