From: Langston, Cale
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 2:06 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] Collaboration is now available :(

Iâm also putting SmarterMail through itâs paces. I just did the migration
from IMail v8.13 to SmarterMail v2 with the migration tool they provide and
it brought it over successfully. I even used IIS instead of their
proprietary engine and everything looks great. Iâm going to load test it
after I confirm everything is working. Will probably be tomorrow.