We have a new support ticket app (Kayako) that we are trying to integrate with our mail server to pop off emailed support requests. The app is written in PHP and runs on a RHE server that is attached to the same private switch as our mail server. Kayako can successfully connect to other mail servers, but not to our IMail server.

Here are the log entries we get when we try to connect:

11:02 12:39 POP3D (00000EEC) logon failure for support mail.domain.com from xxx.xxx.xxx.68
11:02 12:39 POP3D (00000EEC) logon success for support mail.domain.com from xxx.xxx.xxx.67
11:02 12:39 POP3D (00000eec) logoff for support R:0, D:0, P:0, RS:0

68 is the mail server IP, and 67 is the IP of the RHE server where Kayako is running. The PHP script is being run as root, logged in outside the virtual host.

Do these log entries make sense for a single connection?

Thanks,

Bill