Yesterday I finally figured out how to get the grossing data out.

But I had to convert it into INT and it wasn't easy.

Finally I implemented this:

match = re.match(r"\$([1-9][0-9,]+)", movie['business']['gross'][0])
gross = match.group()[1:]
grossint = int(gross.replace(',', ''))

Do you say that you have implemented this now in the SVN?

Also, can you help me how to get the English title of a movie, what is
listed on the www site not on the aka site? So far I haven't found any
option to find out the www title. I know there is the akas list, but
it's almost impossible to handle those, as all of them are different
kind of long strings. Can you recommend a way to return the title from
the www. site? Or to figure out which is the www title from the akas
list?

Zsolt