Hi,

Unfortunately I'm still getting a similar problem, I've downloaded latest
dev source from bitbucket, and when I perform:

   imdb_access.search_movie("2 Days In Paris")

the first item returned is :
    2 Giorni A Parigi (2007)

Which is the movie I want to get, if I perform
    full_movie = imdb_access.get(movie.movieID, info="main")

Where movie.movieID is taken from the 2 Giorni A Parigi item in the list
returned from search_movie() I actually get the right data, e.g.
full_movie.get('title') returns 2 Days In Paris.

Anyone got any idea what's going on here ?

cheers

Matt