On Sep 16, 2013, at 8:20 PM, Sawyer Ward <warriorsw...@gmail.com> wrote:

> No that is not a typo. I really don't get why it took so long, I run it
> using my SSD.

FWIW… on a feeble laptop, on an external usb drive, with sqlite and IMDbPY-4.9,
for the September 6th dataset:

real  212m41.025s
user 131m57.357s
sys        65m49.014s

Resulting in a 7.25 GB data file.

P.S.

Some issues with movie-links.list:

SCANNING movielinks: "Bones" (2005) {The Twist in the Twister (#7.5)}
 * FLUSHING SQLData...
WARNING: unknown exception caught committing the data
WARNING: to the database; report this as a bug, since
WARNING: many data (9999 items) were lost: movie_link.movie_id may not be NULL

P.P.S.

Using --sqlite-transactions raises an exception:

EXECUTING "COMMIT;"... FAILED (cannot commit - no transaction is active)!

Some unbalanced begin/end transaction perhaps?