Hi,

I ran "pip install pymssql" and it is working now but it makes me wonder why it
did not install when running "pip install imdbpy" in the first place?

Now, I have some issues because the following line "imdbpy2sql.py -d
S:/imdbData/ -u mssql://GMDATASERVER\Administrator:Pa$$w0rd@GMDATASERVER/imdbGM
--ms-sqlserver" stalled an is stuck at this point...

EXECUTING "BEFORE_MOVIES_TODB:SET IDENTITY_INSERT %(table)s ON;"...EXECUTING
"SET IDENTITY_INSERT title ON;"...

It's been 2h+ and it  hasn't moved so there something wrong I'm sure.

I'm using python 2.7 (the latest available at the moment from python.org),
Windows Server 2012R2 and SQL Server 2016 trial... all is fully patched.

Thanks for any help you guys can provide me.

---- On Fri, 06 Jan 2017 07:28:24 -0500 Davide Alberani
<davide.alber...@gmail.com> wrote ----

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 6:31 PM, Gonzalo Martinez <i...@gamartto.com>
wrote:

> ImportError: Cannot find an MSSQL driver, tried adodb,pymssql

Hi Gonzalo,

have you also installed the pymssql package?

HTH,

--

Davide Alberani <davide.alber...@gmail.com> [PGP KeyID:
0x3845A3D4AC9B61AD]