I have two boxes one with minimal spam protection and a second with
tighter filters. The first box is offered free of charge the second is
available to paying customers.

The problem is that many customers have redirect to say comcast.net and
others on the free box. When they get spammed this Imagate box is
blacklisted. Mail of course is delivered to my Imail box, but OTHER
people that have redirects to comcast and others don't receive their
email.

I am considering forcing any domain on the free box that has a redirects
to external mailserver to sign up for my paid spam service.

Any comments on this would be appreciated.

--
Andrew P. Kaplan
www.cshore.com

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire."
W. B. Yeats