Zitat von Cooper Self <coo...@goldrush.com>:

Hello,

I recently brought a new server online running Groupware 5.0.4 and Imp 6.0.4 I have come across a strange issue. Any attachments over 100 KB are corrupted. I am not seeing any errors on the server. Larger files around a 1MB stall while uploading. I've check my php.ini and my upload_max_filesize is 25MB post_max_size is 50MB and memory_limit in 128MB. I'm not sure what else to check at this point. any help would be greatly appreciated

Where do you store attachments? If in VFS, which backend do you use?
--
Jan Schneider
The Horde Project