On 05/22/2013 10:06 AM, Cooper Self wrote:
On 05/22/2013 03:35 AM, Jan Schneider wrote:

Zitat von Cooper Self <coo...@goldrush.com>:

Hello,

I recently brought a new server online running Groupware 5.0.4 and
Imp 6.0.4 I have come across a strange issue. Any attachments over
100 KB are corrupted. I am not seeing any errors on the server.
Larger files around a 1MB stall while uploading. I've check my
php.ini and my upload_max_filesize is 25MB post_max_size is 50MB and
memory_limit in 128MB. I'm not sure what else to check at this point.
any help would be greatly appreciated

Where do you store attachments? If in VFS, which backend do you use?

Thank you for the response.

I am using VFS and the backend is MySQL/PDO

FWIW, we are testing the same Groupware/Imp versions using the local FS for the VFS backend and not having any difficulties with large (1MB+) attachments.

--
Andy Dorman