On 03/28/2011 12:13 PM, Ian Dees wrote:
Hi Al et al,

I noticed ( http://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Al%20Pascual/edits) that have decided to go forward with your parcel import even though we expressed our wishes that you do not (or at least that we talk about it more).

I've noticed that in changeset 7610147, tax lots are entered as buildings of type house. I'm no tag expert, but I don't think that's a suitable tag.

Cheers


Can you at least answer the questions I posed earlier before continuing dumping this data into OSM?

-Ian

On Mon, Mar 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM, Al Pascual <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Imports,

    The state of Arkansas provided the data in shapefiles to be
    uploaded to OpenStreetMaps, we prepared the parcel data to be
    uploaded making sure they are not duplicates of parcel data in
    Arkansas, also we have all road data for the state that we will
    like to upload, we wrote a tool that using ArcGIS Editor for
    OpenStreetMap 1.1 detects duplicates by how many collisions and
    intersections we found and only uploads the ways that do not have
    any collision.

    Let us know if you have any questions.

    Cheers

    Al

    *Al Pascual*

    ESRI Professional Services

    Office:(909)793-2853 <tel:%28909%29793-2853> x1045

    Description: Followme <http://twitter.com/alpascual>

        

    Description: esri


    _______________________________________________
    Imports mailing list
    [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>
    http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports




_______________________________________________
Imports mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports

Reply via email to