On Mon, Aug 29, 2011 at 6:09 AM, Fredy Rivera <[email protected]> wrote: > Hello > We are in the process of importing data to the Ministry of Transport > of Colombia will contribute to OSM, this is good news but when > converting files with ogr2osm get the following error: > > Any ideas? > Humano > > [snip] > > Simplifying line segments > Traceback (most recent call last): > File "ogr2osm/ogr2osm.py", line 658, in <module> > for nodeID in segmentNodes[segmentID]: > KeyError: -437711
Sounds like it might be the same as this bug report: http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/3512 I think it might be due to corrupt or badly-formed data, but I'm not the one that wrote that code, so I can't provide much insight. I did take a quick look at it, but didn't see an obvious problem. Maybe Ivan, the original author, can suggest some possibilities? -Josh _______________________________________________ Imports mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/imports
