Hi all,

I am from the Eclipse Kapua project.

We realized that, up until now, we only released Javadoc artifacts to Maven
Central upon release.

We also wanted to release the source artifacts to Maven Central.
Is there any procedure to follow or rule to comply with on this?

I’ve looked at the Eclipse Project Handbook but I was not able to find anything
relevant.

Regards,
Alberto Codutti
Software Engineer – R&D – Eurotech Italy
email:   alberto.codu...@eurotech.com<mailto:alberto.codu...@eurotech.com>

EUROTECH
Imagine.Build.Succeed.
[ind Us on Facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Eurotech/300969971064>[ollow
Us on Twitter: EurotechFan]<http://twitter.com/EurotechFan>[urotech on
linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/38780>[urotech on
slideshare]<http://www.slideshare.net/Eurotechchannel>[urotech on
YouTube]<http://www.youtube.com/EurotechChannel>[urotech on
google+]<https://plus.google.com/109070752122324620778/posts>[urotech
Blog]<http://blog.eurotech.com/en>
ITALY - Eurotech S.p.A. - Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Tel. +39.
0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |
Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com<http://www.eurotech.com/>
____________________________________

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati
esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari, possono contenere informazioni
riservate o confidenziali e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se
avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata
notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di
questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.
This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended
recipient of the transmission, may contain information which is confidential or
privileged and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received
it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from
your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.