wow what beautiful pictures. such clarity.thanx for sharing
Chitra

On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 2:06 PM, srinivas krothapalli
<[email protected]> wrote:
> Dear friends,
> I am herewith attaching a ppt file of wild flowers that I have photographed
> in our campus(CMC Hospital).
> I must confess that it is difficult for me to choose the best as I am in
> love with all of them.
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all for enriching my
> community by your common experience.
>
> Thanking you all again and Wishing all A Very Happy New Year.
> Srinivas
> --- On Fri, 10/10/08, Flowers of India <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> From: Flowers of India <[email protected]>
> Subject: Re: ceropegia species leaves, pod
> To: "srinivas krothapalli" <[email protected]>
> Date: Friday, 10 October, 2008, 9:23 PM
>
> Dear Srinivas,
>     Your flower has been identified as Ceropegia juncea by Dinesh
> Valke - probably the only species with such small leaves. Check out
>   http://www.flowersofindia.net/catalog/
>     Best wishes
>     - Tabish
>
> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 3:56 PM, srinivas krothapalli
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Dear Tabish,
>> Found pictures of leaves and pod that I took last year. Hope this will
>> clarify it further. If need be I can always get more pictures.
>> Do let me know.
>> With best wishes,
>> Srinivas
>>
>> --- On Thu, 9/10/08, Flowers of India <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>>
>> From: Flowers of India <[email protected]>
>> Subject: Re: ceropegia species
>> To: "srinivas krothapalli" <[email protected]>
>> Date: Thursday, 9 October, 2008, 11:18 AM
>>
>> Dear Srinivasa,
>>     Your Ceropegia looks like Ceropegia vincaefolia. See this link
>>
> http://www.ceropegia.minks-lang.de/ceropegia.species.n-z/c.vincifolia1.html
>> The color of the tips is variable. Was your plant a creeper? Do u
>> remember if the leaves were similar to those seen in this drawing?
>>     Would like to contribute this picture to flowersofindia.net?
>>     Best wishes
>>     - Tabish
>> ----------------------------------------------------
>>  http://www.flowersofindia.net
>>  The Waterhole of Flower Lovers
>>
>> On Thu, Oct 9, 2008 at 8:39 AM, srinivas krothapalli
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> Please take a look at some of the pictures that I could not identify,
>>> particularly forest flytrap? Is is ceropegia species. I could not find
> a
>>> similar one in the flowers of India site. This was taken inVellore,
>>> Tamilnadu. I can send you other related pictures if you are
> interested.
>>>
>>> http://www.flickr. com/photos/ 14517290@ N05/page2/
>>>
>>> thanks
>>>
>>> Srinivasa Babu
>>>
>>>
>>> ________________________________
>>> Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.
>>
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> ________________________________
>> Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Get before others grab.
>
>
>
> --
> ----------------------------------------------------
>  http://www.flowersofindia.net
>  The Waterhole of Flower Lovers
>
> ________________________________
> Get an email ID as [email protected] or [email protected]. Click
> here. >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to