Thank you so much. Wish you also a very happy new year.
akbhatt

On Thu, Jan 1, 2009 at 12:27 PM, Karthik S <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I have been in regular touch with some of you. While I have not contacted
> many of you in the recent times. However, this is the time of the year to
> rejoice and share good wishes. Therefore, I would like to take this
> opportunity to wish you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New
> Year.
>
> This message is sent out earlier just to beat the year end traffic.
>
> Best wishes,
> Karthik
> www.wildwanderer.com
>
> >
>


-- 
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road
Gwalior. 474 005.
Tele: 0751-247 2233. Mobile 0 94253 09780.

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to