Hi,
 A Warm Wishes to you and to your family for New Year 2009.

I wish you Health...So you may enjoy each day in comfort.
I wish you the Love of friends and family...And Peace within your heart.
I wish you the Beauty of nature...That you may enjoy the work of God.
I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...For those things that really matter
in life.
I wish you Generosity so you may share...All good things that come to you.
I wish you Happiness and Joy...And Blessings for the New Year.
I wish you the best of everything...That you so well deserve.

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 10:57 PM, Karthik S <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hello !
>
> I have been in regular touch with some of you. While I have not contacted
> many of you in the recent times. However, this is the time of the year to
> rejoice and share good wishes. Therefore, I would like to take this
> opportunity to wish you and your family a very Happy and Prosperous New
> Year.
>
> This message is sent out earlier just to beat the year end traffic.
>
> Best wishes,
> Karthik
> www.wildwanderer.com
>
> >
>


-- 
Naresh Kadyan,
OIPA -http://www.oipa.org
Representative for INDIA,
-http://www.oipa.org/oipa/news/oipaindia.html
-http://www.oipa.org/oipaindia.html
-http://www.oipa.org/OIPA%20INDIA/hunting.html
-http://www.pfaharyana.in
-http://nareshkadyan.blogspot.com/
Mobile - +91-9813010595
- +91- 9313312099

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to