Madhuri ji and all,

*Medhshingi is not a correct name for this plant at all* ... I do not
recollect from which reference I got this name ... I am sure I have made a
mistake here.
Thank you for bringing it to my notice.

Regards.






On Wed, Apr 1, 2009 at 11:44 AM, Madhuri Pejaver <[email protected]>wrote:

>
>
> if this is called as Medhshingi in Marathi as given by Gargji then the
> fruits are long turned at one end as the horns of sheep
> has some medicinal value
> madhuri
>
> --- On Wed, 1/4/09, J.M. Garg <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > From: J.M. Garg <[email protected]>
> > Subject: [indiantreepix:9922] Lannea coromandelica (Wodier Tree)
> > To: "indiantreepix" <[email protected]>
> > Date: Wednesday, 1 April, 2009, 8:42 AM
> > I hope the Id is correct. At AP Forest
> > Academy on 7/2/09 in Hyderabad.
> > --
> > With regards,
> > J.M.Garg
> > "We often ignore the beauty around us"
> > Creating Awareness about Indian Flora & Fauna:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
> >
> > For learning about our trees & plants, please visit/
> > join Google e-group (Indiantreepix)
> http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
> >
> >
> >
> > >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>      Get perfect Email ID for your Resume. Grab now
> http://in.promos.yahoo.com/address
>
>
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to