Nayan ji, I too think it to be *C. tomentosa* (syn. of *C. macrophylla*).
I have some photos at
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=91314...@n00&q=Callicarpa+macrophylla&m=text

Regards.




On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Nayan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:

>   Friends
> photographed this tree from Periyar on 10-5-09, I think it is Callicarpa
> tomentosa. Please comment on ID
> Thanks in advance
>
> N.S.Dungriyal IFS
> Chief Conservator of Forests
> and Field Director
> Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
> M.P.
> 09424792100
>
> start: 2008-06-21 end: 0000-00-00
> ------------------------------
> See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo!
> Buzz <http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_buzz_1/*http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/>.
> >
>

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to