Yes Dinesh and Nayan ji, I had uploaded my photos few days back.

Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College
University of Delhi, Delhi
India
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: Dinesh Valke 
  To: Nayan Singh 
  Cc: indiantreepix ; [email protected] 
  Sent: Saturday, August 29, 2009 6:58 PM
  Subject: [indiantreepix:17166] Re: Callicarpa tomentosa from Periyar Tiger 
Reserve


  Nayan ji, I too think it to be C. tomentosa (syn. of C. macrophylla).
  I have some photos at 
http://www.flickr.com/search/?w=91314...@n00&q=Callicarpa+macrophylla&m=text

  Regards.



   
  On Thu, Aug 27, 2009 at 11:22 PM, Nayan Singh <[email protected]> 
wrote:

    Friends
    photographed this tree from Periyar on 10-5-09, I think it is Callicarpa 
tomentosa. Please comment on ID
    Thanks in advance
     
    N.S.Dungriyal IFS
    Chief Conservator of Forests
    and Field Director
    Satpura Tiger Reserve Hoshangabad
    M.P.
    09424792100 

    start: 2008-06-21 end: 0000-00-00 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out Yahoo! 
Buzz. 

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"indiantreepix" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to