Thank you Dr Satish Ji for including my photograph in the category of Flora 
Picture 2012. I have recently joined the group therefore not well 
acquainted with the functioning, procedures and ethics of it and 
cybertaxonomy. Till I become familiar I shall remain contributing my pics 
for sharing!
DSRawat Pantnagar.

On Thursday, January 17, 2013 8:21:58 PM UTC+5:30, Satish Phadke wrote:
>
> Dear Rawat ji
> I liked the flower and the term 'Samadhi' associated with it. I have 
> included your picture here at Flora picture 
> 2012<http://indiantreepix.blogspot.in/>
> Dr Satish Phadke
>
>
> On Tue, Jan 1, 2013 at 6:43 PM, D.S Rawat <[email protected]<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> This curious looking alpine herb grow very close to snow line in the 
>> Himalaya. Here photographed in October first week when it is taking 
>> 'Samadhi' under snow for the whole winter season. 
>>
>> -- 
>>  
>>  
>>  
>>
>
>

-- 



Reply via email to