depend on pot size, *jasminum grandiflorum need bigger pot  for good growth
add 3 part soil and  1 part cow dung manure .also need good water drainage
system. *


On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Bindu123 <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am growing "*jasminum grandiflorum"- Jadi-Malli in a pot for the past 3
> months but I am not seeing a good growth. Some of the leaves are turning
> brown..only from March - November the pot gets direct sunlight. Should I
> add some fertilizer. Pls suggest.*
> *
> *
> *Thanks,*
> *Bindu.*
>
> --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to