Not at all .

On Wed, Feb 13, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Bindu123 <[email protected]>wrote:

> Plantscape,
>
> Thanks for the response. As I did not want to repot frequently I started
> of with a largest pot available say 2 Ft Height - 1.5 ft Diameter Cement
> pot.
> Added the same amount of sand and cowdung manure. But still it is not
> showing any growth.
>
> Did I make a mistake of growing it in a pot?
>
> Regards,
> Bindu.
>
>
>
> On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:14:31 PM UTC+5:30, Bindu123 wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am growing "*jasminum grandiflorum"- Jadi-Malli in a pot for the past
>> 3 months but I am not seeing a good growth. Some of the leaves are turning
>> brown..only from March - November the pot gets direct sunlight. Should I
>> add some fertilizer. Pls suggest.*
>> *
>> *
>> *Thanks,*
>> *Bindu.*
>>
>  --
>
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "efloraofindia" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>
>
>

-- 

--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


Reply via email to