Looks strange Samir ji

I just checked my inbox, the reply from Manoj ji was there on 24th itself
and so is your reply of 26th. The replies often get detached (or get
attached to different threads) if there was no subject line in the original
message (or subject line was too common) or the person who posted the reply
made some change to the subject line (but thread remains intact in the web
forum), but in this case your subject line was unique and subject line was
unaltered by Manoj ji.
    Perhaps reason needs to be checked further.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/