My dear Surajit,

So near yet so far!

 http://www.efloras.org/object_page.aspx?object_id=93670&flora_id=2.

  Adaxial leaflet surface glabrous, abaxial surface pubescent; bracts
conspicuously broad and large, elliptic or oval-elliptic.

7 *L.
compactiflora*<http://www.efloras.org/florataxon.aspx?flora_id=2&taxon_id=242328692>

 *Leea compactiflora* Kurz, J. Asiat. Soc. Bengal, Pt. 2, Nat. Hist. 42:
65. 1873.

If you can post close-up of flower & fruit I would like to compare it with
images from Maharashtra though if you go strictly by the 'keys' it does not
look necessary in this case .

Best Wishes,

Samir Mehta