Hi everyone and thanks for an interesting discussion.

Samir, your plant agrees (I think) in the floral characters with V.
aconitifolia. What bothers me is the extreme hairiness of the young pod,
and the unlobed leaflets. The fruit according to Flora of Pakistan is
supposed to be pubescent when young, becoming glabrous. And the leaflets
should be lobed, including the lateral leaflets, according to Bhandari.
The Rheedea article throws a spanner in the works and I feel the need for
more study with these plants!  The more I learn the more I realise there is
so much more to discover.
When possible I will try to post my pics of what I thought was V.
aconitifolia.

regards
Radha