Analysed many images that I had taken with reference to the link...
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/b/bignoniaceae/crescentia....in
the efl page.Though the leaves exhibit marked variability in being both
simple and trifoliate,they are predominantly tifoliate with prominently
winged petioles as could be seen in one of the uploaded images.Further the
maroon-streaked flowers point towards Crescentia alata...! But I am given
to understand that C.alata and C.cujete interbreed...!?

Thanks Shrikantji and M.Swamy ji.