Thank you very much Vijayasankar ji; your analysis is convincing, and
etymology should be so. I too was thinking that *robusto* could be a
descriptive prefix, when I saw few instances of the hyphenated epithet, as
in Herbarium JCB
<http://florakarnataka.ces.iisc.ac.in/hjcb2/herbsheet.php?id=1575&cat=1>,
IISc, ... but did not know of another species *E, brownianum*. Thank you
very much.

Regards.
Dinesh