I agree with Vijay although in the protologue it mentions SUBROBUST, but
such terms are usually in comparison with another existing species, eg.
Balanopsis and Cyclobalanopsis. Sometimes names are even in parts or just
to sound like an existing name or just opposite of the wording of an
existing name:
Thismia : Thomas Smith, some say it is opposite of SMITH.
Sedirea: Opposite of another orchid Aerides because flower looks like it
but obviously not same genus.
Thanks and regards
Pankaj