A pleasure to see the flowers (and fruits) of *Daphne papyracea*.  Have
observed the foliage in forests.  I know *D.murconata* from Kashmir.

Collet knew this under the name *D.cannabina* (there is a line drawing in
'Flora Simlensis') - see gives flower colour as white or lilac.

Stewart found this to be common in mesophytic forest from the Indus
eastwards @ 2400-3000m.