Dear Sir,
Thank you.
The photograph was taken from a plant near Thangu, North Sikkim at about
4000 m altitude.
This key belongs to an unpublished manuscript on the Flora of Sikkim and
the family Ranunculaceae is authored by R. C. Srivastava, ex Scientist of
Botanical Survey of India.
it is indeed well known that the keys to the taxa of certain plant families
should be prepared by supplementary field observations as well.
Regards,
Tapas.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 8:08 PM, C CHADWELL <chrischadwell...@btinternet.com