Thanks, Chadwell ji,
We can not reply on The Plant List Ver. 1.1 where data is shown as being
taken from WCSP (in review) <http://www.theplantlist.org/1.1/about/#wcsir>
as it is still under review.

This is the case here at The Plant List Ver. 1.1 link
<http://www.theplantlist.org/tpl1.1/record/kew-2856971> (The record derives
from WCSP (in review) <http://www.theplantlist.org/1.1/about/#wcsir> (data
supplied on 2012-03-23) which reports it as a synonym
<http://www.theplantlist.org/1.1/about/#synonym> with original publication
details: Bot. Mag. (Tokyo) 90: 50 1977.)

On 13 October 2016 at 02:39, chrischadwell...@btinternet.com <
chrischadwell...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Yes, this is *Sedum ewersii* but I'm afraid there have been major
> taxonomic and nomenclatural changes in Crassulaceae.  Many higher mountain
> Sedums are now within the genus *Rhodiola* whilst this is now *Hylotelephium
> ewersii (ledeb.) H.Ohba* - except I see this is not an accepted name
> within 'The Plant List', so must check this out.  It was the name used by
> Dickore & Klimes in their checklist of Ladakh flora.
>
> Stewart knew it as *S.ewersii* - a very common rock crevice plant,
> chiefly in the temperate zone @ 1000, mostly 1500-4500m.  It grows on the
> Rohtang Pass and I
> know it from Ladakh.
>
> Collet did not find it at Shimla but higher at Matiana and Narkunda.
>
> 'Flowers of Lahaul-Spiti' record it (as Hylotelephium) as common on rocks
> & boulders.
>
> *I see there is **Hylotelephium* *pakistanicum* (G.R.Sarwar) G.R.Sarwar
> as an accepted name - this does not gives *H.ewersii* as a synonym but
> when google images is clicked various photos of the latter species appear
> along with a line drawing of it!   In FOP *H.pakistanicum* is separated
> on the basis of being glandular-hairy (and some other minor
> characteristics).  Would need to check this further to see if such a
> separation is justified at species level?
>

> See: https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/species/a---l/
> cl/crassulaceae/hylotelephium/sedum-ewersii
>

> On Tuesday, October 11, 2016 at 3:38:47 AM UTC+1, ashwini wrote:
>
>> A friend sent me this yesterday. He found this above Triund on his way to
>> Ilaqa at about 3200m. I think this is *Sedum ewersii*. Please advise.
>>
>> *Sedum ewersii*
>> Triund-Ilaqa, Dharamshala, HP
>> 3200m
>> 08-09 October 2016
>>
>> Thanks.
>> Ashwini

world- around 2700 members & 2,40,000 messages on 31.3.16) or Efloraofindia

The whole world uses my Image Resource

India'.