These images present difficulties identification-wise.   They are 
inadequate.   PLEASE on future occasions, take MANY MORE images including 
both
upper and lower surfaces of flowers, upper & lower foliage (both upper and 
lower surfaces), habitat and habit.  

I find it hard to speculate which species it belongs to.   I am in 
agreement it does not fit with Clematis and does appear to be an Anemone.   
Could be
a straggly Anemone rivularis or an elongated version of another species but 
even IF I was more confident, I cannot see that these images represent a
useful reference - just add to the confusion which exists already.

Cannot justify devoting any more time on these images.

On Sunday, October 25, 2009 at 9:28:59 AM UTC, Nudrat Sayed wrote:

> Hello,
>
> This particular plant was seen at a height of 2100 mtrs at a place
> called Triund. The flowers were abt 2 cms across and the plant was abt
> 1foot in height. Please help in identifying it.
> -- 
> Regards
> Dr. Sayed Nudrat Zawar
> Senior Conservation Officer
> Conservation Action Trust Mumbai
>

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"efloraofindia" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to